1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
150g/5oz fresh white or wholemeal breadcrumbs
2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
55g/2oz cheddar cheese, grated
4 haddock or cod steaks
3 tbsp tomato relish or tomato ketchup
lemon wedges to garnish
How to prepare
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the onion. Cook gently until soft.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the breadcrumbs, parsley, cheese and seasoning.
4. Arrange the fish steaks in a shallow ovenproof dish.
5. Spread the steaks with the relish and pile the breadcrumb mixture on top. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
6. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.
Serve to drunk people, ensure that you shout out the name of the dish very loudly!